Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I don't remember the last post.

Money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money!

You don't know what's ahead. Kiss her goodbye.

Money makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round, a mark, a yen, a buck or a pound, that's what makes the world go round.

Sorry I didn't text back, I have no credit.

The legal drinking age in France is 16, so I had a great time.

What if it doesn't work?

You all patronize her.

School tomorrow?

Tis fine.

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, baby!

A mark, a yen, a buck or a pound, it makes the world go round.

I'm not having sex with you for money darling. A diamond necklace and a Rolls Royce and we'd have a deal.

Divine decadence.

Screw fairy tales and chick lit and all forms of lying.

How are you all?

Comments:
i love this post, even if i don't get it.
xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?